1. Can I get a discount for multiple banners?
YES! We will provide special pricing for orders of 5 or more banners, exactly the
same. Call us for a quote.
2. Any extra charge for special graphics or photos?
NO! We will print anything you can upload to our web site. No limit to colors or
3. How do I send you my artwork?
Simply select the “UPLOAD” button on the order form, and follow the on-screen
instructions to send us your file. Call us toll-free if you need assistance.
4. Will I get a proof before my banner is printed?
YES! If You want Banner Proof,We will email a color proof for your approval, usually
within 12 hours of order receipt. You can request changes or corrections - and a new
proof will be sent for final OK.
5. How long to get my banner with FREE SHIPPING?
Our products are shipped via UPS or USPS ground. Allow 2-5 days transit time after
shipment - depending on your location. All banners are shipped from Southern
California.( Most orders Shipped Out Within 24 Hours)
6. Can I request expidited shipment?
YES! Indicate your shipment preference on the order form when placing your order.
Cost will automatically be shown on your order form.
7. Can your banners be used outdoors?
YES! We use quality scrim-reinforced outdoor banner fabric(Vinyl Matrial), printed
with UV resistant solvent inks, with expected outdoor life of 2-3 years.
8. How are your banners printed?
All banners are printed on high quality vinyl banner fabric on our high resolution
large-format solvent inkjet printers. These printers operate on output graphics based
on your submitted computer art files, with resoution up to 720 dpi.
9. What is the file spec for best Quality Printing?
*Vector Format PDF, EPS, AI, CDR files (font outlined) in any size
(graphic proportional to the size ordered)
* if Raster (pixel based photo) image included in the file,
JPG or PSD file would be the best
JPG or PSD in 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi (Best)
50% scale at 200dpi or higher (better)
25% scale at 300dpi or higher (good)
10% scale at 300dpi (minimum) 600-1200 dpi recommended